PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE CLICKING AGREE ON A CHARGER PURCHASE.
1. YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION). iSi-store.com RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DELAY OR CANCEL ANY PURCHASE MADE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE FOR THE PURPOSE OF VERIFYING THE AGE AND IDENTITY OF YOU, THE PURCHASER.
2. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE GAS CONTAINED INSIDE WHIPPED CREAM CHARGERS IS NITROUS OXIDE. BY CLICKING 'AGREE', YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT PURCHASING ANY ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS FOR THE PURPOSE OF INHALING NITROUS OXIDE. INHALING NITROUS OXIDE MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY TO YOUR LUNGS, AS WELL AS IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGE TO YOUR HEALTH, INCLUDING DEATH. BY CLICKING 'AGREE', YOU AFFIRM THAT iSi-store.com IS NOT LIABLE FOR INJURIES OR DEATHS CAUSED TO ANYONE, REGARDLESS OF AGE, BY THE MISUSE OF ANY PRODUCTS SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE.
3. You agree that it is the responsibility of you, the purchaser, to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state and federal laws in regard to possession and use of any product sold on this website. iSi-store.com assumes no liability associated with the possession and use of any product sold on this website.
4. You agree that you do not intend to misuse any of our products, or supply any of our products to anyone under the age of 18 (or the age of majority in your jurisdiction). We reserve the right to refuse to sell any of our products to any person who we believe is under the age of 18, or who we believe intends to misuse our products.
5. You agree that in the event that you refuse delivery or provide inaccurate billing and/or shipping information, you will be responsible for all shipping fees, including any additional fees that are incurred for returning your order to our warehouse.
6. You agree that, to the fullest extent permissible by law, iSi-store.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. iSi-store.com does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information contained on this website.
7. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless iSi-store.com from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your purchase from iSi-store.com.
8. If you use this website to submit purchases for or on behalf of a 3rd party ("3rd Party"), you are responsible for any error in the accuracy of information provided in connection with such use. In addition, you agree to inform the 3rd Party of all terms and conditions applicable to purchases made through this website.
10. The internal laws of the State of Florida shall govern the performance of these Terms and Conditions, without regard to such state's conflicts of laws principles. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Florida for all disputes arising out of, or relating to, the Terms and Conditions and use of this website.
What information do we collect?
How do we use your information?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
How do we protect visitor information?
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Reel Info Inc.. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).Changes to our policy
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.Online Policy Only
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions
section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.Your consent